Waterproof Level IIIA Body Soft Armor Plates - Stops .44 Magnum
Proudly Manufactured in USA by our own craftsman
Manufactured with our modern nylon welder to achieve a waterproof covering to protect the inner Kevlar for years of service
Custom work and sizes are available by quote
Tactical Scorpion Gear takes the Level IIIA armor plate to the next level with our soft type plates.
Weights ( individual plate)
11x14: 1 pounds 4 ounces
10x12 : 15 ounces
8x10 : 10.5 ounces
6x8 : 7 ounces
6x6 : 5.5 ounces
- A stand alone armor plate with multiple hit capability
- 7/16" thick
- 100% waterproof covers - manufactured on a nylon welder
- Will fit most common carrier vests ( We manufacturer a full line of carrier vests)
- Aramid soft armor plate design
- Fully tested by independent Lab
- Rated for up to six hits from .44 magnum bullets
- For front and/or back protection
No Lead Time - Quick Ship
Here at Tactical Scorpion Gear we manufacture our own vest carriers, Kevlar level IIIA vests and all our products. We have every item listed in stock and ready for immediate shipping.
Rated for up to five hits from .44 magnum bullets . Will withstand multiple hits from all pistol calibers.
Tested by HP White laboratory
** This model complies with NIJ Standard-0101.06 for Ballistic Resistance of Body Armor.**
NIJ tested Level IIIA Armor will defeat 5 pistol round shots up to .44 magnum @ 1474 ft/s @ 17.3 FT.