The HSG MPC is a stable and comfortable plate carrier with:
- Plate pockets constructed of 500D Cordura® and PALS webbing
- Mesh pockets on the backs to improve comfort and airflow.
- Integrated Sure Grip belt with adaptor for plate carrier use
- Comfort and stability due to neoprene lining
- Additional MOLLE storage capacity
- Versatile and comfortable sizing options
- Includes SPC Chest Platform (40CP00) and H-harness for use with or without plate carrier
- Industry standard HSGI neoprene shoulder pads for stability and comfort
Sizing is important! Please read instructions below carefully!
1. Choose the size of plate carrier pockets:
Users with ESAPI plates 10" x 12" (Medium) or smaller should order the medium SPC.
Users with ESAPI plates 11" x 13" (Large) or greater should order the large SPC. 11” x 14” (X-Large) plates are accommodated but corners at the bottom are visible.
2. Choose the size of the Sure Grip Padded Belt. Because the belt rides a bit higher than when worn separately , this balances out the extra circumference created by the plate pockets and makes the sizing work very much like the sizing if being worn on your hips. But GENERALLY, here is a good place to start.
Take a cloth tape measure and measure around your stomach near the belly button, then use table below...
< 32" - order a 30.5" Sure Grip Belt
33" to 38" - order a 35.5" Sure Grip Belt
39" to 44" - order a 41.5" Sure Grip Belt
> 45" - order a 46" Sure Grip Belt