North American Rescue Individual Patrol Officer Kit
Individual Patrol Officer Kit (IPOK)
- A cost effective option for an individual hemorrhage control kit
- Packaged for small cube space, designed to fit into a BDU pocket, vest pouch or individual bag
- Vacuum-sealed in a rugged, durable, easy-to-open package
The Individual Patrol Officer Kit(IPOK®) from North American Rescue is designed to provide personnel with a compact and durable individual hemorrhage control kit to treat bleeding from penetrating and other traumatic injuries. These kits are packaged for small cube space and designed to fit into a BDU pocket,vest pouch or individual bag, which allows personnel to keep a compact bleeding control kit on their person, where it is needed most. The contents are vacuum sealed in a rugged, durable package that is easy to open.
- 2 x Black Talon® Nitrile Trauma Gloves (1 pr.)
- 1 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®)
- 1 x S-Rolled Gauze™
- 1 x ETD™ 4 in. Emergency Trauma Dressing
- Packaged: H 4 in. x W 6.5 in. x D 2.75 in.
- Weight: 7.7 oz