Level IIIA Body Armor Hard Aramid Curved 11" x 14" Plate - Stops .44 Magnum
MADE IN USA
Tactical Scorpion Gear takes the Level IIIA armor plate to the next level with our new hard curved plate.
These only weigh 18 ounces each!
Fits your body profile much better than the flat hard armor plates .
Tactical Scorpion Gear Level IIIA Curved hard plate armor .
This is a curved Level IIIA hard plate not available anywhere else only weighing 14 ounces .
- A stand alone armor plate with multiple hit capability
- 600D cover with padded edges
- Will fit most common carrier vests ( We manufacturer a full line of carrier vests)
- Laminated Kevlar formed in our factory to make a curved hard plate
- Fully tested by independent Lab
- Rated for up to six hits from .44 magnum bullets with velocities up to 1464 fps
- For front and/or back protection
- Plate Size: 11" x 14"
No Lead Time-Quick Ship
Here at Tactical Scorpion Gear we manufacture our own vest carriers, Kevlar level IIIA vests and all our products. We have every item listed in stock and ready for immediate shipping.
Rated for up to six hits from .44 magnum bullets with velocities up to 1464 fps. Will withstand multiple hits from all pistol calibers.
Tested by HP White laboratory
** This model complies with NIJ Standard-0101.06 for Ballistic Resistance of Body Armor.**
NIJ tested Level IIIA Armor will defeat 6 pistol round shots up to .44 magnum @ 1474 ft/s @ 17.3 FT.
We only manufacture our plates from Dupont Kelvar.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By purchasing the body armor contained in this listing from East West Consolidated, LLC, d/b/a Tactical Scorpion Gear (“Seller”), you (“Purchaser”) agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- Purchaser represents that s/he is at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the State or Territory in which s/he resides.
- Purchaser is not a convicted felon at the time of purchase.
- Seller will not sell body armor to any citizen or resident of the State of Connecticut.
- Purchaser is legally allowed to purchase, possess, and/or use the purchased item(s) in Purchaser’s State/Territory, County/Parish, and municipality, and affirms that such purchase does not violate any federal, state, or local laws.
- Seller makes no representations to Purchaser about the legality of any Purchase of body armor. Seller makes no representations about the consequences to Purchaser in the event Purchaser buys the body armor in contravention of any applicable federal, state, or local law. Purchaser is encouraged to seek qualified legal counsel in his/her jurisdiction if Purchaser has any questions concerning ab federal, state, or local laws.
- Seller is not responsible for Purchaser’s violation of any federal, state, or local law concerning the Purchaser’s purchase, use, re-sale, other distribution of any body armor obtained from Seller. This disclaimer applies to any re-distribution within or outside of the United States.
- Seller will cooperate with any federal, state, or local law enforcement agency investigating the purchase or use of body armor by the Purchaser.
- Purchaser is not buying the body armor on behalf of another person in an effort to avoid compliance with these Terms and Conditions or to circumvent any applicable federal, state, or local law.